- Since 1990 most vehicles are equipped with clear plastic headlight lenses
- Exposure to the sun’s UV rays, vehicle exhaust and road debris can yellow and cloud clear plastic headlight lenses
- Additionally, many lenses utilize a thin protective laminate surface coating also susceptible to deterioration over time, sometimes as quickly as 2-3 years
- Conventional cleanings will not reverse lenses deterioration
In the past, the only way to fix cloudy, yellowed lights was to replace the entire light assembly, which is very costly. The Jiffy Lube Headlight Cleaning Service is a more cost-effective option. In about 30 minutes, the Jiffy Lube Headlight Cleaning Service helps remove the haze and clarify the lenses, bringing sparkle back to your headlights. Results are immediate, with improved lighting and enhancing the overall appearance of your vehicle.
As part of the Jiffy Lube Headlight Cleaning Service, Jiffy Lube will:
1. Visually inspect your headlights and
2. Perform the Headlight Cleaning Service to the left and right exterior headlight lenses to remove the haze and clarify the lenses.