We at Jiffy Lube in Northern California are now proud to offer free brake inspections at the following locations: Folsom, Fresno, Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, and Stockton. Our professional technicians will visually assess your brakes to determine if brake services or repairs are needed.
A few signs your brakes might need service or replacement:
- Brake pedal is low or spongy (goes to the floor when pressed)
- Brake pedal is hard to depress (won’t go down at all)
- Brake service warning light stays lit at all times
- Squealing or grinding at stop
If you live or work near one of the above stores and are experiencing any of these symptoms, please bring your vehicle in for a brake inspection. If our technicians find your brakes need attention, services can include:
- Replacement and installation of new brake pads or shoes
- Resurfacing/turning of brake rotors or drums
- Lubrication of calipers or backing plates
- Brake reservoir filled with proper level of brake fluid
For your peace of mind, Jiffy Lube also offers a LIFETIME parts warranty on brake shoes and disc pads along with a 12 month, 12,000 mile labor warranty.
If you would like a free brake inspection for your vehicle, in need of oil change services or have some other automotive maintenance need, please visit www.jiffylubeca.com to find a list of vehicle maintenance services at a location near you. Also while on the site, be sure to take advantage of our oil change coupons and special online offers.
Categorized in: Services