CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
We appreciate the trust you put in our team to perform essential services that keep your vehicle safe and road ready. Amid ongoing concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19), our top priority is the safety and well-being of our valued customers and team members. We respect the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation and we’re committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs.
We wanted to reach out and share a few actions we’re taking to continue to earn your trust during this time:
- We are diligently monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and are actively following the guidance and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the local and state government directives for each of our locations.
- We’ve increased our routine cleaning and disinfecting in all Jiffy Lube locations.
- We’re focusing on commonly touched surfaces (such as credit card terminals, doors and handles).
- We’ve made some important temporary changes to our services so that we can better protect our guests and team members. Internal vacuuming of vehicle and or checking internal cabin air filter may be postponed due to COVID.
For your safety and ours, you will be given the option to remain in your vehicle if determined safe, while we provide our service.
- Our team members prioritize proper sanitation techniques and will maintain appropriate social distancing, especially at this time. We are in constant communication with our store managers to ensure our policies and procedures exceed and maintain proper health standards.
- We have established payment options that allow our customers to stay in their vehicle during cash out if they choose.
We will continue to monitor developments and adjust where necessary.